Who We Are
Spark Egypt For Training And Development
Training is not just a course taken or a piece of information given but a flowing river of development and enhancement aims to water your mind, feed your future and quench your improvement thirst. People differ and vary in tastes and mentalities. However, Spark cares to serve and satisfy its customer according to his/her future training requirements, through its well-trained staff. Now.
Our goal is to develop the firms and enterprises and give full care to the customer and his future training needs. Looking for establishing a new era in management, Spark For Training and Development, Cambridge International College Affiliate, bestows its knowledge, skills, and experience to the Middle East Business world.
Our legal strong form ( Joint Stock Company specialized in Training and Education Services) enable Spark to serve reputable candidates and organizations in the Arab world since 2000.
Spark has been awarded the exclusive affiliate from School of Business at Cambridge Int College, Britain since 2003, and has contributed and assisted thousands of members, students and trainees across the Arab world, African world Particularly Nigeria over the past 15 years.
Our vision is to implement sustainable training & human development programs that improve and raise people skills, capabilities, endurance, self-confidence & esteem, moreover achieve progress in all life aspects.
SPARK gives high attention to the image it leaves behind after a training course is over. SPARK’s mission is more than just offering training courses, which last for one time only. Yet we care much about having continues relation to have a long-term relationship with our clients. SPARK is set to be on the ranked as one of the top training organizations, knowing that this is not an easy task, yet we care about maintaining being on top as we are now. Therefore, our staff is not only are all PhDs holders, but themselves yearly travel to different countries to update their knowledge by attending training courses and knowing the newest tools so that they can apply it in real life cases when lecturing. SPARK’s main mission is satisfying each client by having him/her receive the best quality they do deserve and, this what really makes SPARK unique and different from others. We value and cares much about customers because we care much about SPARK’s maintaining being on top as it used to be and will always remain. We say what we exactly do because we depend on actions rather than saying only words. SPARK’s mission is to increase and maximize both local and general sectors and also the mass public, Saudis business organizations by:
1) Developing management ways.2) Upgrading and widen Top Executive Management philosophies and languages skills.3) Expanding the maximum knowledge within Management levels, to be specified as follows:
Widen and expand the most knowledge of top management, which will upgrade his/her level of thinking to change for the overall betterment of his/her institute.
To facilitate and help decision makers at any Saudi institutes in knowing exactly how to deal with different problems and solve it
Updating top managers with latest issues dealing with management discussions that share similar issues on the market
Update the educational level for top management positions in our society for better-fining jobs for diplomas, masters and doctoral
Unique Outstanding Goals
When dealing with different clients, SPARK concentrates more on meeting the followings points:
Complete responsibilities for working within the same educational systems set for each institute at their training department
Present the best tools and top management methods and avoid standards ways
Customize each package presented to a specific organization so that it fits and meets their exact requirements to satisfy them the most
Whole involvement for each client at all levels in presenting any training program which is for the better long-run future
We care about the maximum satisfaction of clients by offering what we, SPARK, exactly promises to do
Our mission is further than just giving clients services yet it goes deeper to a successful practice by making sure that each case is to be manipulated correctly to have the best result
Management consultation and training is our prime mission
1) SPARK prepares the registration documents and sends them to Cambridge International College.
2) SPARK arranges and pays for the cost of despatches to Cambridge International College by UPS OR DHL.
3) SPARK arranges supervision of studies by specialists in business, administration and other subjects.
4) SPARK sets up a professional study plan for each enrolled Member of his/her Cambridge International College programme.
5) SPARK may arrange some individual or group tutorial classes when required, to explain more about subjects, and to assist in strategies for undertaking Exams.
6) SPARK is the exclusive invigilator for all Cambridge International College programmes in Egypt.
7) SPARK is the exclusive authorized Test Centre for Cambridge International College programmes in Egypt.
8) SPARK arranges and coordinates the time and the date of each Cambridge International College Exam with Cambridge International College according to the Members' requirements.
9) SPARK provides the exclusive service of the Arabic Language Translation System for Cambridge International College Exams, and for study material summaries.
10) SPARK arranges despatch of Exam answers to Cambridge International College by DHL or UPS, for assessment and marking.
12) SPARK notifies Members of his/her result as soon as they are released by Cambridge International College.
13) SPARK delivers Transcripts to Members for the Exams in which they have been successful when received from Cambridge International College, or advice and re-sit documentation when a re-sit is required.
14) SPARK delivers the awards issued by Cambridge International College after the Member has completed all of Cambridge International College requirements.
15) SPARK carries the responsibility of providing additional stamping services by its team through the British authorities if required by the enrolled member. The member should pay the cost relevant to this service.
16) SPARK arranges for all installment Fees to be paid through its bank accounts directly to Cambridge International College in Jersey, Britain.
17) SPARK invites all its Members to attend an annual Graduation Ceremony.
18) SPARK is a higly professional and very experienced institution, providing the highest level of service and care, and SPARK is Cambridge International College's Exclusive Affiliate for Egypt.
This school offers programs in:
No need to travel to Britain to obtain your Diploma …. As you can register now in Cambridge International College self-study programmes through SPARK For Training and Development. You can also enjoy our reasonable fees through flexible installments. The fees include all the study materials.
For the first time, you can study in either Arabic or English.
You have the flexibility to register at any time in the year.
Maximum 12 months.
Mode of Study:
Self-Study where no classes no attendance but under Spark Supervision support.
Certificates are awarded after successfully passing the exams.
Can be arranged in any country
What you can study:
Cambridge International College provides more than 32 diplomas in Different Majors:
1. Human Resources/Personnel Management
2. Bookkeeping & Accounts: Proficient Business Bookkeeping
3. Sales Management & Marketing
4. Business Organization & Management
5. Effective Management of people
6. International Business & Trade
7. Stores Management & Stock (Inventory) control
8. Administrative/Personal Assistant/Secretarial Management
9. Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management
10. Cost Accounting
11. International Business & Trade
12. Advertising & Public Relations
13. Employee Development
14. Business Economics & Commerce
15. Event Management : Strategy & Planning and Operations & Logistics
16. Advanced Study of Theory & Practice of Management & Administration
17. Leadership & Team Management
18. Financial Management &Investment
19. Global Marketing Management
20. Communication in Business & Management
21. Tourism & Travel Agency Management
22. Insurance Principles & Practice
23. Hotel Operations & Management
24. Computers & IT in Business & Management
25. Project Management
26. Credit Management
27. Business Management & Administration
28. Modern Management & Administration
29. Accounting & Finance in Business & Management
30. Business Law
31. Mass Media & Communication
32. Asset Management
Two recent passport sized photographs
Copy of ID or passport
Paying the fees
A recent copy of CV
This school offers programs in:
Master of Business Administration
Success in business today depends on more than just the ability to produce and/or to sell.
A modern business manager or administrator must also be proficient in managing finance, accounts, human resources, purchasing, marketing, logistics, Strategy and much more. That is why all ambitious managers, administrators and business people will welcome the opportunity to study for International Business Administration programs.
The objective of the program is to develop the advanced business, management, and administration skills which are required in organizational settings at senior levels to accelerate high-level career development in the workplace and organizational structure.
MBA Specialization :
Human Resources Management
Logistics, Supply Chain Management
IT in Business & Management
1) All exams will be held at SPARK premises (Cairo) or other countries.
2) On successful completion of the MBA program, the Member will be awarded the Cambridge International College Master of Business Administration Certificate bearing British Authorities Attestation.
3) Exemptions may be allowed from core subjects of the first and second study terms together with reduced fees.
The following documents are required for admission into the MBA program. Please note that all the documents should be COPY OF THE ORIGINAL in ENGLISH OR ARABIC. ” ORIGINALS should be presented with the copies “.
• Application Form
Cambridge Forms are obtained from the SPARK admission office. The applicant should provide all the required data and sign his/her name on the application form.
• Academic / Professional Qualifications
Bachelor Degree ( what so ever your major or graduation year).
• Curriculum Vitae
A recent copy of Curriculum Vitae is required
Four recent passport-sized photographs, with the applicant s name written on the back of each photo.
• Copy of the applicant’s ID or a copy of his/her passport
The program duration is 36 months.The program includes 12 subjects and a project divided into 3 terms:
1) The first term includes 4 core subjects.
2) The second term: includes 3 core subjects + project
3) Third term: includes 5 subjects(3 core subjects and 2 specializations)
This school offers programs in: